A few tips for having the best Boudoir experience….
1) PLEASE don’t spray tan before your session. Unless you are a regular spray tanning person and know your skin will not turn orange PLEASE don’t use spray tan. It is very very hard to edit spray tan and you will look orange on camera. Just say no to the spray tan.
2) Bring inspiration pics with you. For the most part photographers are very visual people so showing your photographer some idea will insure you get what you are looking for.
3) Bring tons of clothes and shoes. Always better to have too much then not enough and the photographer will probably put things together you might not of thought of. This is the time to get out those 4inch heels by the way! Bring HEELS
4) Paint your nails and toes. Doesn’t matter the color I recommend something neutral.
5) Have your hair and makeup professionally done. The difference between night on the town makeup and camera ready makeup is significant so hire a professional.
Super excited to be attending my first WPPI and even more excited to be speaking. Thank you to my amazing sponsors Miller’s Lab, Animoto and Two Bright Lights for believing in me and for such great giveaway items! I will be giving away over $1000 worth of photography crack sooooooo be sure you follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook for chances to win! Here is my schedule hope to see you all soon! xoxoxox
Miller’s Booth #701
1:30 pm – Marketing for Weddings on a Shoestring Budget
There is no doubt that marketing and starting a new photography business can be very expensive. I will show you how to market yourself with little to no budget and get the biggest bang for the bucks you do shell out.
WPPI Platform Class
A Couture Boudoir Guide- Tab will demonstrate how to lure your bride into a world of sex appeal and confidence. This is a couture guide filled with everything from marketing to posing real women to creating an intimate experience. Boudoir is not limited to size or shape it is only limited to the photographer’s eye. Whether sexy, naughty or elegant there is no doubt that boudoir photography is one of the most popular growing photography styles.
I often get the question from women wanting to do a boudoir session with me if they have to be a size 2 to look good in photos??? Ummmm I have not been a size 2 since I was 10 so I sure hope not. You do not have to be any particular size to feel good about yourself and to be a super model for the day….well at least in my studio you don’t! Here is a perfect example Ms “S” rocking out curves and bringing the sexy on. FIERCE!
Hey fellow photographers I am hosting my first boudoir photography class on Saturday, September 24th. This will be a class teaching everything from marketing to packaging and will end with a portfolio building hands on photo shoot. I am keeping it very small and intimate email me TabMcCausland@gmail.com if you would like to attend.